Saturday, October 29, 2016

When I Was in Japan #4: Disneyland and DisneySea



It is the happiest place on earth. Yes, indeed. I approve.

In my opinion, whenever you get a chance to visit a city where Disneyland is exist, you just have to go. Why? Because.. WHY NOT?

Yes, I did go to Disneyland. But sadly, I didn't take many pictures with my camera, because when I was looking through my photos, I just realised that. Well, on the bright side, I could use it as an excuse to go there again, next time. *smiling from ear to ear*

Tokyo Disneyland, technically, is not in Tokyo, but it's in Chiba. But, don't worry, be happy. 'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright. You could take trains to go there. And you'll find out right away that you're on the right train. Why? Because (almost) everyone is wearing disney-related stuffs.




Right next to me, where I took this photo, you will find a food stall selling mochi Scrump. It tasted so good. And of course, those mochi are kawaii!
-------


Visiting Disney theme parks two days in a row? Yes, please. Thank you.

It's Disneysea! By the way, as far as I know, its the only one in the world. And because of that, some people  most likely to visit Disneysea rather than go to Disneyland. 





You're never too old for anything related to Disney, right?

xoxo,
L


Disclaimer:
All photos are taken by me, unless stated otherwise.

No comments: